Saturday 4 February 2012

snow is falling, all around us

So it's snowing quite alot and I couldn't think of much to do on a Saturday night indoors so thought I'd do a bit of stuff on Photoshop :) love a bit of Photoshopping ha! Well anyways a while ago I decided to change my blog from the generic 'Sweet Little Ramblings' to a more personal blog name :) I just put the name in blogger text with a little description with the aim of doing it properly soon....months later I have finally done it! I love how it's more personal now and how I've made it myself. It was actually harder than it looks to make loool.

Hopefully it will give me the incentive to blog alot more often *fingers crossed*. Also, I'm going to try photograph some of my recent purchases to do a mini haul tomorrow woo :)

xoxoxox

ps. sorry for the christmas song titled blog post but the lyric was suitable for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment