Thursday 16 February 2012

Mini Haul






No. 7 Stay Perfect Damson Dream / Natural Collection Lipsticks in Rosebud, Biscuit and Sorbet / Mustard Ring / Bead Bracelets / Silver Leaf Ring / March Elle


Here is some photographs of a mini haul I bought the other week. I decided to buy a No. 7 nail varnish after I got a £5 off from Boots :) It makes No. 7 purchases more affordable! I love the colour of Damson Dream, it looks beautiful! I also have a growing obsession with buying lipsticks - dun dun durrrrrrn. Natural Collection is my current favourite as they're relatively cheap and really nourishing. And there's also so many colours! Rosebud is a lovely, pretty pink colour that reminds me of the pastel trend thats hitting the stores ready for spring! Biscuit is a more caramelly/golden colour, and it's such a different colour to my normal ones - love it. It's also good as the lipstick isn't full on brown, it's more hints :) Sorbet is actually a different style of lipstick to the others and is part of the sheer lipsticks collection :) Even though on the photos it looks quite bright and maybe a tad corally/orange its really light on your lips - kinda gives them a lip balm effect! :) pretty much makes them look in much better condition with a tiny hint of colour, love <3

I love rings so much, its another obsession! This mustard ring is so cool - It's quite big and a lovely colour with the ring bit being quite tortosieshelly in colour :) ranging from dark brown to light! I chose some bracelets with similar colours and they're beautiful - look expensive on too! The second ring is so cute and I love it so much! It's like two silver leaves entwined with gems that meet in the middle - perfect for nights out and glamming up an outfit for a meal :)

Lastly, I bought the new Elle magazine which is a monthly must for me! I started in 2010 and it's such a good magazine! I like the designer adverts too as they give me inspiration though unfortunately they do make me want to splash out on the clothes!! aha :)

Hopefully you like my purchases, sorry it was so long since last post - I did them take them the day after just took a while finding the time to upload them :(

xoxoxoxo

10 comments:

  1. I HATE the adverts in Elle, I've paid £4 to be USED haha! Love the haul stuff though <3 x

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha truee, I used to hate them but now I just except them - still hate just the normal product ones though!
      Also if you look at the thickness each issue gets thinner but still at the same price then it'll go thicker again but with a price increase! :@ haha!
      Thank you :)
      I'll check your blog out noww lovely, follow for a follow? ;) haa xx

      Delete
  2. Those lipsticks color are so pretty! I need to get that Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lipsticks you got! I have a lipstick obsession too right now.

    ReplyDelete